12th February 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Re: How many seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course in Ujjain Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Ujjain Engineering College. So, can I know about the seats which are available in Ujjain Engineering College for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 25 ME Computer Aided Structural Design and Drafting seats available in the Ujjain Engineering College. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in Civil Engineering or its equivalent with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the ME Computer Aided Structural Design and Drafting course in the Ujjain Engineering College. Candidates who have qualified GATE are preferred for the ME admission. In case of vacant seats available, then candidates are selected through Entrance Examination conducted by the college. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

12th February 2019, 05:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course in Ujjain Engineering College?

As per my knowledge, 45 seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course in Ujjain Engineering College.

Ujjain Engineering College

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Ujjain - Indore Rd, Vasant Vihar, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010
Phone: 0734 251 1912
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?