16th July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in 1st year MBBS course?

How many seats will we get in 1st year MBBS course?...please tell me the no

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in 1st year MBBS course?
  2. How to get MBBS 1st year scholarship? -- [New]
  3. Scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  4. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  5. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  6. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  7. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  8. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  9. How many MBBS seats will be allotted for BC Muslim this year in Tamilnadu?
  10. How many seats in MBBS in Gujarat? How many will increase next year?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?
  12. How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?
  13. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  14. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  16. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  17. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  18. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
13th January 2012, 05:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are there in 1st year MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many seats will we get in 1st year MBBS course?...please tell me the no
You haven't mentioned the name of the college from which you want to pursue the MBBS degree course. Different college/university/institution have different number of seats allotted for different degree courses.

It is not possible to inform you about the number and availability of seats without knowing the name of the university/college.

I would advice you to visit the college website from where you want to pursue to MBBS course. You would definitely get the information you are looking for.
13th January 2012, 10:25 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many seats are there in 1st year MBBS course?

dear friend,

First of all please mention some details about you means your educational qualification, name of your college from where you have passed your M.B.B.S. degree etc. See there are so many colleges or universities in different states in our country and every institute has its own seats for every year. It also varies year wise. So it is impossible to inform you about the valencies of seats.

Keep visiting the newspapers and websites.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?