18th January 2012, 07:27 PM
amit bhuria

How many seats are there in MSc and Integrated MSc-Ph.D in Kamraj University Madhurai?

please tell me how many seats are there in m.sc & integrated m.sc - p.hd in 2012 at kamraj university madurai

Related Questions:
  1. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized?
  2. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry
  3. Can I pursue Ph.D after doing MSc through distance learning from Madhurai Kamraj University
  4. Date of announcement of notification of MSc Biotechnology admissions in Madhurai Kamraj University?
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  7. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  8. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  9. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE? -- [New]
  12. How many seats are there for MSc 5 years integrated degree?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  14. Can I join for Ph.D in management in Chennai after doing B.Tech IT from Anna University and then MBA from Madhurai Kamraj University
  15. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  17. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech?
  18. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
21st May 2021, 09:11 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are there in MSc and Integrated MSc-Ph.D in Kamraj University Madhurai?

Hello,
Kamraj university madurai offers many courses apart from others in M.sc you can also choose many streams like ..
Biotechnology
Biochemical Technology
MicroBiology
Chemistry
Visual communications
Mathematical Economics
etc..

As you have not mentioned about which course you re going to do , its difficult to tell about seats available for the respective courses its better to go to their respective website and you can get details information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?