26th February 2012, 04:28 PM
HemaKadali

Can I write Entrance Exam for B.Ed course after completion of Intermediate? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?

Can I write the B.Ed entrance exam with inter qualification? what is the syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  2. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to write TET Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Ed course?
  4. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  5. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  6. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  7. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams? -- [New]
  8. How to write SCRA exam if I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  9. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  10. Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details about B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. Guidance regarding CA course to join after the completion of Intermediate?
  13. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  14. Which courses one should do after 12th to become a CA?
  15. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  16. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  17. Which entrance exams can I write after completing my intermediate and securing 77%?
  18. Can I write NDF entrance exam? I am a intermediate 2nd year student
19th April 2012, 05:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Entrance Exam for B.Ed course after completion of Intermediate? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?

After 12th class, you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course. You need to complete graduation in any stream to become eligible for B.Ed course. A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is compulsory to apply for B.Ed course. Selection for this course will be on the basis of score secured in entrance examination. You need to prepare mainly in subject areas such as General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Language skills, Teaching Aptitude, Subject based questions etc. to appear in this exam.
13th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write Entrance Exam for B.Ed course after completion of Intermediate? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?

i have completed 12th my mark is 941. now i have joined bsc.microbiology. can i write medical entrance exam after this course to become a doctor
13th August 2012, 08:19 PM
keerthanaponni

can i write medical entrance after a degree
13th August 2012, 08:21 PM
keerthanaponni

can i join in cmc vellore by writing medical entrance after a degree
13th August 2012, 08:26 PM
keerthanaponni

can i join in cmc vellore by writing medical entrance after a degree
2nd July 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed mpc 12th now i want to be a teacher so any how after degree only i will be eligible for B.Ed but before that which course i can join for a teacher
10th July 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

After intermediate MPC we can write entrance exam for bed
21st May 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

graduate how many years complete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?