31st March 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects I have to pursue for Indian Air Force entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate and now I want to join the Indian Air Force so I have started preparing for the entrance exam. I want to know how many subjects that I have to pursue for Indian Air Force entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  2. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  3. What should I study to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a 10th student?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is must for becoming an Air Force Pilot?
  6. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  9. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  12. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  13. Is it necessary to study PCM to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  14. What are the compulsory subjects to join indian Air Force? What are the physical requirements for this?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. How much marks should I score in NDA exam to get selected in Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?
  17. Previous 7 years model question papers with answers for Indian Air Force entrance exam
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
1st April 2017, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many subjects I have to pursue for Indian Air Force entrance exam?

To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC. To be eligible to appear in NDA entrance examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. The age criteria required to appear in NDA entrance examination is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?