5th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

In how many subjects to pass to qualify the polytechnic course?

I want the admission in 2nd year polytechnic so how many subjects are required to pass by me in 1 year of polytechnic?

5th May 2015, 08:24 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: In how many subjects to pass to qualify the polytechnic course?

You can get the admission in direct 2nd year of Diploma engineering only if you if you have passed in the 12th with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics after it you are eligible to get the admission in Direct 2nd Year of Diploma.

And you will have to passed the 6 subjects in every semester and there are 2 semester in a year mean you have to pass the 12 subjects a year and that is not a tough task for a student who is hard working in study.

If you belong to Civil engineering then your subjects be -

>> Material engineering

>> strength of Materials

>> Structure Analysis 1st and 2nd

>> Mathematics

>> Geo-technical engineering

>> Soil Engineering

>> Design of Steel Structure 1st and 2nd

>> Design of Concrete Structure 1st and 2nd

>> Building construction and materials Drawing

>> Fundamental of Management

>> Project planning and management

>> Hydrology

>> Surveying 1st and 2nd

>> Geo-synthetic Engineering

>> Environmental impact assessment

>> Highway Engineering

>> Transportation engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?