21st August 2012, 08:26 PM
sushma bagde

how many time can i apply for NET and GATE exams after MSc biotechnology

plz tell me..................
how many time i have to apply............
for net and gate exams i apply only 1 time

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  2. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  3. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  4. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  5. Can I apply for GATE this year after completing B.Tech Biotechnology 5 years back? Which universities can I apply for? Can I apply for MSc?
  6. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  10. Am I eligible for NET or GATE after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Will I be eligible for NET or SET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology through VM university from Tamilnadu
  12. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  14. What should I do after MSc Biotechnology?
  15. GATE qualified M.Sc Biotechnology holder can apply for PhD in NIPER?
  16. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  17. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
22nd August 2012, 06:49 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how many time can i apply for NET and GATE exams after MSc biotechnology

There is no such restriction for appearing NET and GATE examination.

If you do satisfy the educational qualification criteria then you can apply for the exams
as many number of times, till you can use the score.

There is no age limit for both these exams.
If you wish to appear NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) then there is an
upper age criteria of 28years.

http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
22nd August 2012, 10:17 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how many time can i apply for NET and GATE exams after MSc biotechnology

You can apply as many number of times you can for the NET & GATE Exam as the better you score the better you achieve.So it all depends upon the satisfaction of the student about a particular score for which HE is willing to achieve.

There is no age limit for both these exams.
But if you wish to appear NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) then there is an
upper age criteria of 28 years.

GATE exam is meant for the admission in the PG course but NET exam is for the Jobs.So
try to clear the NET exam as early as possible as every year there are new vacancies exist in the various colleges for the Lecturership.
16th April 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

how I can be prepare for the exam of IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?