9th February 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How many years does it take to complete B.Tech course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.tech course so I want to know how many years does it takes to complete B.Tech course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech course? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th February 2017, 03:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years does it take to complete B.Tech course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech course?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and same is a bachelor degree course of four years which includes eight semesters after completing which you will head towards becoming an engineer.

The basic educational requirement required for pursuing B.Tech degree course from a college approved by AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education ) is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board. Students having any equivalent degree are also eligible for pursuing the same.

Further to pursue the B.Tech degree course from top government or private engineering colleges having good job placements you will have to qualify entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc.. Also for appearing in these entrance examination you will have to satisfy their individual eligibility criteria which can be obtained from their respective official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?