12th May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the SAP FICO course duration? What is its fees and duration in Delhi?

what is the SAP FICO .. Can you tell me the Duration and Fees in Delhi? can you tell me whats the duration

15th June 2011, 01:07 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the SAP FICO course duration? What is its fees and duration in Delhi?

SAP FI/CO i.e SAP FICO stands for SAP Finance and Control

1) Siemens India G.K

2) HP Nehru Place,

3) SAP Labs Nehru Place

4) Sky Info Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Website:- www.skyinfotech.in
B-77, Sector-64, Noida.(U.P) TEL -91 120 4242223/24 and
D -6/3 Okhla Industrial area phase-1 New Delhi-20 Ph: 011-40547496/97

5) SR International Gautam Nagar

6) High Technologies Solutions Website:-www.htsworld.net
K-66 B, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019 Phone 0120-4314343 Fax 0120-3214132
Email [email protected]

7) SQC Lajpat Nagar and Noida

8) Integgra Solutions Website:-www.integgra.com
C-16, MALVIVYA NAGAR,
BACKSIDE OF SAGAR RATNA RESTURANT),NEW DELHI-17, Phone 011-51830777/6/5 Email [email protected]

9) SAP GURU Website:-www.sapguru.org
H-60, South Ex Part-1 , New Delhi-110049 Phone 9811759634
Email [email protected].

It is recommended that you do your training from only authorized SAP education partners in India.Partners

Duration :- 2 Months (It depends if you want both the Timings i.e Evening and Morning then Duration will be reduced to 1 Month.)
15th June 2011, 02:46 PM
dhani12345

Cool Re: What is the SAP FICO course duration? What is its fees and duration in Delhi?

SAP FI/CO i.e SAP FICO stands for SAP Finance and Control

1) Siemens India G.K

2) HP Nehru Place,

3) SAP Labs Nehru Place

4) Sky Info Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Website:- www.skyinfotech.in
B-77, Sector-64, Noida.(U.P) TEL -91 120 4242223/24 and
D -6/3 Okhla Industrial area phase-1 New Delhi-20 Ph: 011-40547496/97

5) SR International Gautam Nagar

6) High Technologies Solutions Website:-www.htsworld.net
K-66 B, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019 Phone 0120-4314343 Fax 0120-3214132
Email [email protected]

7) SQC Lajpat Nagar and Noida

8) Integgra Solutions Website:-www.integgra.com
C-16, MALVIVYA NAGAR,
BACKSIDE OF SAGAR RATNA RESTURANT),NEW DELHI-17, Phone 011-51830777/6/5 Email [email protected]

9) SAP GURU Website:-www.sapguru.org
H-60, South Ex Part-1 , New Delhi-110049 Phone 9811759634
Email [email protected].

It is recommended that you do your training from only authorized SAP education partners in India.Partners

Duration :- 2 Months (It depends if you want both the Timings i.e Evening and Morning then Duration will be reduced to 1 Month.)
25th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the SAP FICO course duration? What is its fees and duration in Delhi?

duration of sap fico in relience global services
27th July 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the SAP FICO course duration? What is its fees and duration in Delhi?

what is fees structure of c.s. course of icsi
29th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the best institue for sap fico and course fee
22nd August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

is there any campus placement during the sap pp course from institute
16th September 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir Plz

Tell me the full information, fee structure,and duration of financial accounting sap course.

charanjeet singh
26th October 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir .
I Have Done MBA(fianance) advice me about sap fico. best Institute in delhi

Tej Prakash
6th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

send me test mail on :--> [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the SAP FICO .. Can you tell me the Duration and Fees in Delhi? can you tell me whats the duration
2nd January 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me details about sap fico so that i start doing the same. My no. is 8447308293
8th February 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i m varun.i am doing mca.and i want to join sap course.this course is right for me or not.
14th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me about sap scope ,fee and best institute in india
I m rajendra singh BCA student
Send me on [email protected]
Thank u
20th April 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration , fees and contents of sap fico courses in pune ? allso suggest the institutes.
4th July 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about sap scope ,fee and best institute in india
I m Anil kumar singh B.com(hons) and MBA finance
Send me on [email protected]

Thank You,
Anil Kumar Singh
16th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Please can anyone help me out with the fees of SAP Fico?
my email id is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 06:39 PM
sapficobangalore

The SAP FICO training will be commencing soon in Bangalore location by faculty with ten years of expertise in the SAP consulting arena. The course would cover various sub modules in SAP Finance and Controlling module followed by a real time prototype project.

Kindly pass on to anyone who would be willing to take up SAP consulting as a career.

[email protected]
29th August 2012, 06:46 PM
sapficobangalore

The SAP FICO training will be commencing soon in Bangalore location by faculty with ten years of expertise in the SAP consulting arena. The course would cover various sub modules in SAP Finance and Controlling module followed by a real time prototype project.

Kindly pass on to anyone who would be willing to take up SAP consulting as a career.

[email protected]
22nd October 2012, 04:38 PM
jasonjhon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SAP FICO stands for SAP Finance and Control. SAP FI for Finance and CO for Controlling. SAP Financial Accounting (FI) is an important core module where in life-time, the financial processing transactions are all captured to provide the basis via which data is drawn for external reporting. This SAP FI Module is integrated with many parallel modules that enable a company to unify processes that may have needed the utilization of many software packages. And CO (controlling) is a Module of SAP that commonly find a role of integration with FI. For more information about the course and duration just Google it with keywords: SAP help, sap course etc you will get your desired result.
10th June 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to course Fi Sap, please let me know that near institute at south delhi, and duratui and fee of the course
12th November 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b-tech from electronics and communication so i think i do SAP training...so can u suggest me good insiute in delhi.....

email id-rishabhsaxena2309gmail.com
31st January 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I'm Manoj kumar vidyarthi. I want to know that what is SAP FICO and which institution is the best. And what is the fee structure
10th February 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Manoj, SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) is the course for commerce graduates. Course duration is 2months & Fee is Rs. 20-25k
You can search it 'SAP FICO TRAINING in Delhi' in google & then you will get relevant details.
Or else you can contact mr. Raj 9810882102 for Sap Fico Training
19th March 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba HR and my ug is B.com and I looking for sap fico to do further what's the course fee and duration any loan facility for that course...
21st July 2017, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello guys, I am looking SAP FI training in South delhi area or online training or private one to one training. Please email [email protected] Thanks
6th May 2019, 02:01 PM
kriteshanand

SAP FICO Stands for FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling). SAP FICO is the important module of ERP and both FI and CO modules stores the financial transactions data.

If you want to enhance your career in SAP FICO then you can join SAP FICO Course in Noida You just need to focus for 3 Months and get placed in good MNC.
7th May 2019, 05:41 PM
kriteshanand

SAP FICO Duration is 3 Months. No idea about fees structure about SAP FICO . If you have want to enhance more skills then you can join SAP FICO Training Course from Experts which will help you to work in an organisations in a better manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?