14th May 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How many years will it take in automobile engineering after 10th?

sir
Actully i want to know that how much years wil take in automobile engineering after 10th ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many years will it take in automobile engineering after 10th?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after 10th?
  5. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  7. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  9. How to do automobile engineering after passing 10th?
  10. Where can I get Automobile engineering course after passing 10th with 80%
  11. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  12. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  13. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  14. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  15. Can we do automobile engineering after 10th?
  16. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  17. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  18. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
13th June 2016, 10:06 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will it take in automobile engineering after 10th?

As you are interested in pursing automobile engineering then it takes six years for completing the same course after Class 10th.

For opting Bachelor of Automobile engineering degree course, you need to have done your higher secondary school degree course with PCM group with a minimum of 50% aggregate in these three subjects overall. Students having any equivalent degree course are also eligible.

Basically, after your Class 10th automobile engineering can be done in two ways which are as discussed below :-

I) You can pursue the regular higher secondary degree course of two years with PCM group and then go for the Bachelor of Automobile Engineering degree course of four years.

II) You can go for three years diploma in automobile engineering degree course and after clearing which you will directly enrolled in the 2nd year of four years Bachelor of automobile engineering degree course.

So you can choose the options which you suits the best as duration will be same in both the cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?