29th April 2011, 02:56 PM
gautam ajay kumar

List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th

I appeared for 10th this march and I hope to get 67and more%tage.I wish to do diploma in automobile engineering so please suggest me some collages of my grade in thane district which is nearby to me home .I stay in kalyan west please answer me as early as possible so I can get more information about them till the online admissions gets started
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  2. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  3. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  4. List of diploma automobile engineering colleges and institutes between Thane and Karjat -- [New]
  5. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in Thane for doing Automobile Engineering?
  7. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  8. Can i do Automobile Engineering after 10th? List colleges offering this course?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of best colleges offering Automobile Diploma course in Northern India
  12. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  14. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  15. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  16. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  17. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  18. List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?
8th May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th

i have done b.com and now i want to do diploma in banking & finance so please suggest me some good colleges in thane
2nd September 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th

i want to do automobile industry after 10 std in diploma
14th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

When are diploma addmition forms released and on wich date
13th July 2013, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I got a 58% in ssc
n i jst wanna knw tht which college i vl b getting if a able to get in thane district.
13th July 2013, 03:56 PM
nim@1990

Dear student,

colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering

National Education Management and Technology Studies,Thane

Abhinav Institute Of Technology And Management, Pune (Diploma in Engineering)

Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic, (Diploma in Engineering)

Shri. Jain Vidya Prasarak Mandal Polytechnic College, (Diploma in Engineering)
21st July 2013, 09:45 AM
Globemaster

hello friend,

colleges in Thane district, which offer diploma course in automobile engineering
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#shree jain vidya prasarak mandal polytechnic college
#national education management and technology studies
#college of modern technology and engineering
#govt. polytechnic
#vidyavardhini bhausaheb vartak polytechnic
#saraswati education society saraswati institute of technology

hope that you got answer.
thank you..
23rd January 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

list of polytechnic colleges for Computer science,computer or IT branch in THANE district
30th June 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I wish to diploma in electronics and telecommunication after 10th . I got 66.80% in 10th . Please suggest me colleges in thane district and raigad district .
26th August 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th fail but I not fill the online form but now I do diploma in I.T. which rply which colg give direct admission my mob no is -9833597734
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?