9th January 2019, 05:01 PM
Prathyusha9701

How many years will it take to complete BBA after Diploma course?

I have completed my Diploma in Computers? Now, I want to do BBA. How many years will it take to complete the BBA course for diploma students? And what is the process for BBA admission? Is there any entrance exam which I would need to write?

15th January 2019, 12:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to complete BBA after Diploma course?

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and it is a bachelor degree course of three years for which the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized institute.

So, having completed your Diploma in Computers which is degree equivalent to pursue full time BBA degree course of three years as there is no provison of any type of lateral entry to BBA degree course for diploma degree holders.

Also, to pursue BBA degree course, you are required to qualify the admission test of concerned college.
15th January 2019, 06:24 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration course after completing Diploma course.

** The basic eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration course is three years.
15th January 2019, 09:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BBA is Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.

It is a three years duration course. The minimum qualification required for this course is 12th from a recognized board or its equivalent. Diploma is considered as equivalent to 12th course.

The duration of BBA course after diploma will be of three years.
15th January 2019, 09:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

It will take 2 years to complete BBA course because one get direct admission to 2nd year of the BBA course if he has already done diploma course.

Yes, you need to crack the leteral exam to get admission after completing diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?