13th August 2011, 11:11 AM
minkush takkar

How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc

sir/madam
i am Minkush Takkar , i am doing b.tech from punjabi university in cse stream. i have to do 6 months training in my 8th semester.please suggest me,how and what's the processer to submit the training letter to training provided companies as like TCS,INFOSYS,MPHASIS,IBM,DELL...etc.
Thainking you
Minkush Takkar

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  3. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  8. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  9. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  13. What is the applying procedure for six month training during 8th semester B.tech degree? -- [New]
  14. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  16. How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc

when should i register myself for 6 month training in dell
15th August 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc

Respected sir,

I am ASHISH GOEL pursuing B.tech from MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FARIDABAD.

Currently i am in 7th sem and i'll be having training period after december 2014. so please kindly conduct me the step for applying in MARUTI for internship.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
THANKING YOU
ASHISH GOEL
[email protected] (9013343088).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?