29th March 2015, 05:44 PM
Kanukuntlasrikanth

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Electronics) after completing B.Sc?

Friends,
I am a B.Sc(Electronics) student.
After my Graduation I want to do M.Sc in Electronics.
Please tell me I have to appear in any entrance exam?
Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MCA after MA?
  2. What should I do to study MS in US after completing B.E? What is the date for GRE entrance exam?
  3. Is it possible to study MBBS or MS ENT after completing BDS? Any entrance exams available for PG courses?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  6. How can I study in government college for MSc course after completing BSc in Mathematics? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  7. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completing B.Com Computers? Courses to study for IPS Entrance Test?
  9. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th? -- [New]
  11. Where to get study material for D.Ed?
  12. Is it possible to study MBBS or MS ENT after completing BDS?
  13. Information about BSc Nursing course?
  14. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. What should I study to get a job in NTPC?
  16. How to study in B.A(Degree) after completing 10th? What is the procedure?
  17. Books to be referred for IAS entrance exam?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
25th April 2015, 05:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Electronics) after completing B.Sc?

No dear not like that, for instance if you want to study in repudiated college/University for M.Sc in Electronics then you must write its own Entrance Examination.

Like some colleges conducts the Entrance exams like " GSAT ( Conducted by GITAM university). Thus Each University conducts their Own Entrance examination for required course whether it may be a UG or PG course.

Here we will give you the list of Entrance examinations for M.Sc in Electronics

1.JNU PG Entrance Exam

2.GSAT Examination

3.DU M.Sc Entrance Test

4.CET Examination

5.Pune University M.SC in Electronics Entrance Exam

6. BITSAT

7.CUSAT M.Sc in Electronics Entrance Exam

8.University of Rajastahn M.Sc in Electronics Entrance Exam

9. IIT JAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?