22nd September 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?

i passed my 12th with science stream PCB currently doing bsc.biotech(hons.).my aim is to join indian air force how can i join indian air force kindly plz tell me.

28th September 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?

Requested sir,I am a student of B.Sc.Mathematics (Hon).Can i apply for NDA.
28th September 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?

I AM IN CLASS 10 I WOULD LIKE TO FIGHT NDA EXAM TELL ME THE WAY
3rd October 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of biotechnology 1st year i was pass 12th with biology with 84% what is the best thing for me to do next
4th October 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

you can do it .
4th October 2011, 05:01 PM
KHUSHI SHUKLA

You are having a number of choices for joining AIRFORCE, specify that you want to be a commissiond officer like lieutinent(after completing your graduation) or simply want to be an airman(third grade entry after 10+2).
There are notices in various newspapers like "EMPLOYMENT NEWS" etc.
there are direct SSB exams too going on round the year.
In these SSB exams you get to go through two exams .i.e.,written then a PPDT round.
after this you will be sent to some regional centre for further test of 3 days.
There are AFCAT exams too for entry in air force!
AFCAT's forms are mostly filled online, in the month of JUNE-JULY.
you can also fill up the forms of airforce pilots(for which you require maths at10+2).
4th October 2011, 05:02 PM
KHUSHI SHUKLA

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?

You are having a number of choices for joining AIRFORCE, specify that you want to be a commissiond officer like lieutinent(after completing your graduation) or simply want to be an airman(third grade entry after 10+2).
In these SSB exams you get to go through two exams .i.e.,written then a PPDT round.
you can also fill up the forms of airforce pilots(for which you require maths at10+2).
So GOOD LUCK!!!
5th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

IF I AM PASSING 12th WITH GRACE THEN CAN I ABLE TO APPEAR IN NDA.?
8th October 2011, 12:23 AM
J.SHUKLA

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?

No, you cannot as there are a required minimum percetage for this and that is a minimum of 60%!
GOOD LUCK!!!
9th October 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 10th how can i join airforce through nda
14th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

how can i be a jet fighter in indian air force
30th October 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How can i join indian airforce after passing xiith in PCMC stream?
31st October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm now in 12th with PCM stream. How can I join IAF?
1st November 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

how can apply for N.D.A. exam when i passed 12th in P.C.M.
9th November 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th science student. i have to joined airforce but i want make an a enginnier so what can i do
15th November 2011, 10:51 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

So GOOD LUCK!!!
29th November 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,now i am in class-11th.what's the procedure to become a pilot in indian airforce?
12th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i join the indian air force after passing 12th by pcmc?
13th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian aieforce i am a girl
22nd December 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have been completed 10 2 in 2011 with 70.6%(over all) and 68.3%(PCM). Am I eligible for Indian Navy and Air force. Also tell me about the exams for these fields.

Anurag Yadav
1st January 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for nda
8th January 2012, 03:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my 12th with science stream PCB currently doing bsc.biotech(hons.).my aim is to join indian air force how can i join indian air force kindly plz tell me.
HI,
After completing you graduation you can join Indian Air Force.
For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S)

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
16th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th. I want to joined indian airforce after 12th. now i am in science(with PCM).so how can i do.my parents tell me dont have any scope in airforce.they are tell me you take another line.plz tell me right way.ankita
9th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE I HAVE PASSED 10 2 (PCMB) WITH 73.8% AND PCM WITH 63.4% AND AT PRESENT DOING B.SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY FROM BANASTHALI UNIVERSITY CAN I JOIN IAF AFTER DIONG GRADUATION OR POST GRADUATION?
17th March 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is shalini tyagi i had scored 74% (pcmb) inXII class and now doing b.sc. biotech . can i join air force after my graduation or post graduation
21st March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR, I AM APPEARED 12th std p.c.m.b., i can join Indian air force........because IAF is my big....big aim. sir please tell me.
2nd April 2012, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I USE TO JOIN AIR FORCE AS I AM IN CLASS 12
2nd April 2012, 06:40 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

dear friend,
To get a job in Indian Air force after completion of 12th class, one has to crack the NDA exam..
Through NDA exam one can join in different sector of Indian defense..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Indian Air force wing:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th class with physics and maths as compulsory subjects..

2.Candidate who is appearing for Board exam can also apply for the exam.

3.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

4.Candidate must be physically fit..

5.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..
So, if you have had maths and physics in 12th class , then you are eligible for the exam.

All the best.
2nd April 2012, 06:46 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?

dear friend,

B.sc bio technology:

Eligibility for Biotechnology course after 12th

Candidates having Physics, Chemistry and Biology can take up this course after completing their 12th standard. For doing B.Tech in biotechnology, Mathematics is also required as a subject. This holds true for various B.Tech courses offered by the Indian Institutes of Technology‘s (IITs) and even by Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
Preparing for the biotechnology course

Only those people who have a strong desire to do research in biotechnology field need take up these courses. A strong foundation in Physics, chemistry and Biology are required for these courses. Since the IITs are also offering UG courses the field has seen dramatic rise in standards.

List of courses

The courses available in this stream are as follows:
B.E. Biotechnology
B.Sc Biotechnology
B.Sc. Biotechnology and bioinformatics
B.Tech industrial biotechnology
Diploma in biotechnology

List of biotechnology entrance exams

AIIMS biotechnology entrance exam
Amity Institute of biotechnology entrance exam
Anna University biotechnology entrance exam
Christian Medical College entrance exam
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
University of Madras Biotechnology entrance exam
Reference books for students for biotechnology courses after 12th
The reference books are mainly the standard textbooks for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (for B.Tech in biotech).Also advanced level books can also be referred to.

Scope of biotechnology courses

Biotechnology students are most sought after in various diverse fields like:
Pharmaceuticals industry
Food and drugs industry
Chemical industries
Research in genetics
Research in molecular biology
Clinical research
Biotechnology firms

Coaching centers for the Biotechnology course after 12th

Many coaching centres are now available which can prepare students for a career in biotechnology. Brilliant tutorial is one of them. These coaching centers prepare candidates for a prestigious entrance examination like the IITs and AIIMS. For the top most institutes the competition is intense. Correspondence level courses are also available from some institutes. These institutes also provide career guidance and counseling to these students, who have opted for biotechnology as their career. This will further boost the confidence of these aspirants.

ALL THE BEST
24th November 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

how can i join indian air force after doin bsc. hons in biotechnology ??? what is the eligibility criteria n for which test of air force i m eligible??? n when do the forms come???
26th December 2012, 06:41 PM
raam chandra

after 12th there are 2 ways to join Indian airforce.
1>technical entry scheme.
in this process there is certain cut off marks for PCM.If u have more than cut off marks thn u can go for SSB interview.
2>NDA exam
in this process u have to give exam conducted by NDA.
28th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

how? i am join airforce for pilot , i am passed 12th with science stream,at 80%.
14th June 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Heollo sir i am a student of xi how can i join as apil

ot in IAF after passing xii
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?