23rd April 2011, 10:51 PM
ninadjagtap

How may I apply for tourism related jobs? Can I get global exposure jobs by doing PGDTM course?

sir,i have given my final years exam(B.Com.)i have not applied to any institute.i am intersted in doing tourism related jobs.how can i get managerial position in this field?which course should i go for?can i get global exposure jobs by doing pgdtm like courses?

23rd April 2015, 05:39 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How may I apply for tourism related jobs? Can I get global exposure jobs by doing PGDTM course?

Hi
If you are interested to do tourism related jobs then yes, a post graduation diploma in tourism management is the best option to go for to gain expertise in this field and a managerial position.
You are very much eligible for the same only after the completion of your graduation from a well known institute that too with a minimum of 40% marks scored. However, to apply for better universities you need a higher score as per their eligibility criteria. Any stream is considered. Tourism related PG courses do provide good global exposure. Some universities conduct their own entrance exams for the course which you can apply for even in your last year of graduation but need to complete it before joining the same. After clearing the written exam you have to clear an interview followed by your selection based on scores. Following are some good colleges which provide PGDTM course:
1. Indian Institute of tourism and travel management (Noida)
2. Dibrugarh university (Dibrugarh)
3. UEI Global, Pune
4. Lovely professional university
5. Amity university
6. Chandigarh university..etc
thanks
regards
swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?