27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for TamilNadu tourism job?

How can I apply for government tourism jobs or tamilnadu Tourism job in government sectors
ple send the producer details? Can you tell me what are the possible actions which I need to take for the same?

11th June 2017, 05:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for TamilNadu tourism job?

The Application procedure and eligibility followed to get a job in Tamilnadu tourism development are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in tourism related streams with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- The candidate who have done their certification in tourism courses are also eligible.

Application procedure:
- You need to check their official website for jobs because the tourism development will not announce the jobs like other jobs.
- When they announced job in their official website then you need to apply by checking the eligibility.
- You need to attend the written exam/ personal interview based on the applications the interview process varies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?