20th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing

Sir,
Myself POOJA.S.KUMAR from Kannur district.I do my higher secondary education and Diploma in Fashion Designing & Garment Construction.I want to continue my higher studies in B.F.A in painting in RAVI VERMA COLLEGE OF FINE ARTS in thiruvananthapuram.But i can't contact with them....will u please give me their contact details..?

26th April 2015, 09:19 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing

Hi,
Raja Ravi Verma college of fine arts in Thiruvenanthapuram provides a 4 year course in bachelor of fine arts. Since you have passed your higher secondary (10+2), you are very much eligible for the same. It provides its course in 3 branches i.e. painting, sculpture and applied arts respectively.
Here are the contact details:
It is situated in Mavelikara in the Allapphuza district of Kerala state.
Contact number: 04792341199
Official website is: http://www.cfamavelikkara.com/
thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?