16th March 2012, 06:12 PM
maheshnbkr

Which branch will I get in Anna University after scoring 4602 rank in GATE? When does the counseling start?

my gate rank is 4602(ec)
which branch could i probably get in anna university
can please help whan will the counselling starts .

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should could I get in Anna University after scoring 500 GATE marks with EC rank of 4602?
  2. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 30.33 marks, 4602 rank and 500 in GATE?
  3. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  4. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  6. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  7. Date of start of Anna University M.E counseling? Date of display of rank of M.E counseling?
  8. When does the GATE counseling start? I have scored 11000 rank
  9. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 4602 GATE score and 500 in ECE stream general category?
  10. Which Colleges can I apply for GATE Exam with a rank of 4602 in ECE stream?
  11. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  12. Is there any possibility to get Anna University in Chennai after scoring GATE score of 334 and AIR Of 17755? I have scored 33.33
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E CS course?
  14. Will I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 23 marks in GATE?
  15. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get a seat in Anna University? I have qualified in GATE
  17. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE state rank of 4602?
  18. Am I eligible for M.E, Anna University after scoring 11.33 GATE score? -- [New]
4th March 2023, 03:34 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Which branch will I get in Anna University after scoring 4602 rank in GATE? When does the counseling start?

Based on your GATE rank of 4602, you have a good chance of getting admission in Anna University for various M.E./M.Tech programs offered by the university.

The branch that you can get in Anna University will depend on the availability of seats and the number of applicants in each branch. However, with a rank of 4602, you may have a chance to get admission in popular branches such as Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, among others.

The counseling process for Anna University is usually conducted in the months of July and August every year. However, due to the ongoing pandemic, the counseling schedule may be subject to change. It is recommended to regularly check the official website of Anna University for updates regarding the counseling process.

During the counseling process, candidates will be allotted seats based on their GATE scores, rank, and category. Candidates will have the option to choose their preferred branches and colleges based on the availability of seats. It is important to carefully consider all the available options before making a decision to ensure that you get the branch of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?