11th October 2011, 12:55 PM
Naresh Rohaan

How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks

sir i complete my diploma in elec. engg. in with 74.68 % marks. so now i want to do AMIE Engg. so what is the procedure for doing AMIE(admisson)

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  2. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  3. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  4. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  5. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  6. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  7. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  8. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Can I study AMIE course being a 2 years Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering on 12th basis?
  12. List of AMIE colleges available in UP? Total fee for AMIE course? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after Diploma Engineering B.Tech or AMIE? Is there any other way to study in in other branch except Electrical?
  15. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  17. How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  18. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
22nd June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks

How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks

sir i complete my diploma in elec. engg. in with 74.68 % marks. so now i want to do AMIE Engg. so what is the procedure for doing AMIE(admisson)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-may-i-do-amie-engineering-whats-applying-procedure-same-ive-completed-diploma-electrical-engineering-74-68-marks-409386.html#ixzz1yWlpX24x
23rd June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks

Being a serving soldier I have comleted diploma in electrical engineering from an Army institution with68% which is recognised by Aicte.Can I apeer for Electrical Engineerings.What will be the duration of this course,the syllabus and place of exam. Kindly reply me as soon as possible on my e-mail- [email protected]
20th August 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering in the year of 2012, and now i am working in a company. Now i want to do AMIE, is it possible to do or should i need to wait for getting my experiance?
27th August 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

How can i get AMIE application? Is there any centers in Ahmedabad?
28th August 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed diploma civil branch with 70% sir i want to do amie what is the procedure for that plz send ur suggestion to my e mail adress is [email protected]
12th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechatronics (Mechanical Electronics). I can get admission in B.E. in Mechanical and Electronics both branches. But Can I choose Aerospace Engineering in section B of AMIE.
I am confused so please tell me about this.

[email protected]
13th February 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering in the year of 2008, and now i am working in a company.
how to apply AMIE.
so please tell me about this.

[email protected]
7th March 2014, 04:20 PM
divya macha

i completed diploma in eee in 2012 ,i have 74.89%,how can i apply for amie ,can u tel me the course duration and fee details sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?