3rd June 2011, 04:02 PM
antarikshr

How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed

I am msc.B.ed. wanted to continue with my studies. Right now working as a facilitator in ICSE school. Interested in Phd or M.ed. But heard that Phd is a toughest job in computer areas. please guide if have to do Phd than what is the procedure and were should i approach.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  2. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  3. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology? -- [New]
  5. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  6. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Score required in GRE to get admission into Top US universities for M.Tech Civil Engineering course?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?
  9. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  12. Procedure and eligibility for PhD in GJU,Hissar for MA/MEd passout
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  14. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  15. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  16. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  17. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  18. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
1st February 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed

I want to do phd in business administration I have done b com and bed is it possible?
27th February 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed

I have done my msc(it) from panjab university. Now I want to do PhD part time .please suggest me what is the procedure nd which university offers it
14th July 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A and M.Ed now i want to do Ph.D in Education , What is procedure requirements ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?