4th January 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?

what is the last date for applying for phd?from where i will get forms for this?what is the procedure to get registered in meerut university in phd.will there be any enterence or it is on % based.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA?
  2. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  3. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  5. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  6. How to apply in NATA Entrence test,and what's the date of exam and last date for form submission?
  7. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for applying for M.Ed exam? Last date of submission of application forms?
  9. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  10. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  11. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  12. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  13. Procedure of submission of AIEEE form offline? From where to buy the application form?
  14. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  15. What is the date of submission of application form for NPTI?
  16. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  17. Eligibility to appear in RTO exam in Gwalior, MP? Last date for submission of forms?
  18. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
16th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?

PET FORMS ARE AVAILABLE OR NOT...?
12th May 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?

i want to apply for phd..pls tell me when is the entrance exam ? how can i apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?