23rd January 2012, 10:15 PM
kakaa1b2c3d4

How may I find a job after doing MBA in Marketing and HR from Dehradun?

sir/mam i have done mba in marketing and hr from dehradun in may but i have no job why
please send me the details

30th July 2012, 10:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I find a job after doing MBA in Marketing and HR from Dehradun?

The best person to answer, 'why you are not getting a job', is you yourself. Hopefully, you are not preparing for the interview properly.
TIPS TO CRACK INTERVIEW
1. Make a proper resume, which reflects your credentials in precise. Resume makes your first impression. It should confuse the recruiter.
2. Learn about the company where you are applying before the interview. You should have a sound knowledge about the company and your profile. More than 'why you should get the job', prepare 'why should they hire you instead of other candidates'!

3. Go in formals with proper grooming. Make sure your looks and dressing are presentable.
4. Do not look pale or confused. Be positive and look confident, your body language should reflect that you are nervous. While speaking, look into the eye of the recruiter. It shows that you are confident.
7. Any company would like the candidate they hire to be profit making. Hence, do not give any answers negatively.

Follow these things it will help you to grab a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?