8th September 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it very difficult to find Marketing job with low marks in B.Com?

I m b.com passed student ..in marketing in finding of job but the issue is i have very less percentage in b.com...its very difficult to find job .is any job for me...?

9th October 2015, 11:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it very difficult to find Marketing job with low marks in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m b.com passed student ..in marketing in finding of job but the issue is i have very less percentage in b.com...its very difficult to find job .is any job for me...?
You can definitely get a job in marketing if you are in the right age group. The marks in B.Com will not hinder your career in marketing. You need to be smart and aggressive. You should have very good communication (English) and interpersonal skills.
To be smart on the street you have to gain the knowledge from experience only. But the communication skills can be developed on your own any time. Suggestion will be to join a good English speaking course in a reputed institution. This will help you not only in a marketing job but in your life itself.
Marketing is one of the areas where the pay is directly linked to performance. So there is no limit to the amount of money you can earn. All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?