11th December 2011, 11:47 PM
Md Tasauwar Ansari

How may I get admision in diploma(Civil engineering)? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from Ranchi university

i am camplete B.Sc IT from Ranchi University Ranchi and i want to admission in diploma civil engineering so give the suggetion.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  2. How should I take admission for M.Phil in Jammu University or JMI?
  3. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  4. Does it good for me to pursue MBA from Ranchi University being a B.Tech candidate and completed 10+2 from DPS?
  5. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand
  6. Admission procedure of LD Engineering College or Nirma University through GATE exam? Cutoff for getting into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How could i transfer my admision from one college to another under Kerala University? What are the conditions for the same? What about fee remittance?
  8. Last date to get admission for B.Ed course in Ranvchi College?
  9. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  10. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  11. In which college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science?
  12. Details about internship in companies being a BSCIT student from Mumbai University? -- [New]
  13. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  14. What to do after completing BSc IT from SNDT university?
  15. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  16. Question papers of Ranchi University?
  17. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  18. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
11th August 2012, 10:25 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: How may I get admision in diploma(Civil engineering)? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from Ranchi university

Hi dear.....

->First you don't mention the state...If you are in punjab then you will give the JET exam for diploma..
->To get the admission in Diploma give the JET exam....
->if you clear this exam then you are eligible for diploma..

->there is no any condition that you are done your graduation in B.Sc(IT)...

->so you can go for this....all the best dear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?