11th December 2011, 07:53 PM
hujack

How to pursue Bachelor in Tourism being a candidate having completed 12th class at an age of 28 years What Jobs will I get after completion of BTS?

Sir i am 28 year girl and due to some problems I was unable to continue my studies after 12th.I want to do bachelor in tourism studies could u please tell me
what jobs i will get After completing BTS.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  2. Need advice about choosing stream after 10th from PSEB?
  3. How to get a job in tourism department after completing BTS?
  4. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  5. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  6. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  9. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  10. Need advice for choosing professional courses being a Commerce student?
  11. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  12. How to make 2 synopsis and project on 1 if I am a student of 2nd year BTS(Tourism Studies)
  13. Having only 40% in 12th will matter at the time of job?
  14. What are the government jobs in Tourism Sector? I have completed bachelor degree in tourism and hospitality services
  15. What are the government jobs which provides high salary pay after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  17. How to get a Government Job in Tourism Department having completed Graduation in BTS from IGNOU in the year of 2011?
  18. Which is a better option for a commerce student between CA and MBA?
11th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Balaga koteswararao

Default Re: How to pursue Bachelor in Tourism being a candidate having completed 12th class at an age of 28 years What Jobs will I get after completion of BTS?

if u are intrested in tourism than u can persue bachelor degree from manipal university or bits.they are separately conducting exams besides that the government universities like delhi university providing the same course.after completion of ur course in governament side lot of opportunities is there.good luck-koteswararao
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?