27th October 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in AMU for 11th class?

i can i get admission in aligarh colledge for 11th class.
please reply soon..

4th May 2016, 08:28 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get admission in AMU for 11th class?

The Admissions to Class 11th are done on the basis of the AMU Class 11 Entrance Test conducted by the university annually. The eligibility criteria to seat in this entrance exam is to have Matriculation certificate or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in average for English, Science and Mathematics subjects.

To apply online please click the link http://www.amu.org.in, If you applied online, You will be shortlisted as per your marks in the main subject and Cut-off marks will be different for different course like Science streams with Math, Science streams with Biology and Commerce Streams. All these details are available of the given link, So please visit the link and clear your doubts regarding admission Criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?