20th June 2011, 04:36 PM

How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa

i need admission to study medicine at all india institute of medical sciences or any medical school at new delhi india. because i went to apply for student visa to india so they need admission letter that means i have to get the admission from here before going to india. Please help me.

9th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa

Give me full details about admission in AIIMS . how many marks is needed for the admission in AIIMS?which type of entrance exam i have to give?
11th October 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa

Hello i am an Agency doing consultancy in Nigeria i have some student who want , a reputable with standard fertility in India for Mordred day . They will like to Apply as soon as confound we i get it .i will like to get a school that will pay me commission for directing student to them . This [email protected] . My name is comfort .Thanks
13th April 2013, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

how do i apply for Bsc in medicine in AIIMS.this year.
22nd July 2013, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

hi
I'm a Nigeria who is seeking for admission into any of the medical college there in India but the problem is that i do not know about how to go on with the process can you pleas help cause i will really love to study in your country; thank you very much will be happy to get your reply soon. you can mail me on [email protected] or call on 2347030956070 thanks very much.
4th July 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with citizenship of nepal pursue for AIIMS in india...is he/she eligible to apply for entrance of AIIMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?