31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses in Germany with scholarship?

Can l study shorterm courses(not m.s) in germany with scholarship.i complited B.E Mechanical with 73% .i have 67% in 12th and 76% in 10.

4th April 2014, 12:20 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Short term courses in Germany with scholarship?

Hello Friend !!

Sorry, you can't visit Germany just to learn Short Term Courses.

Remember to visit other countries as a foreign student, you need the Student Visa which you can get only if you are doing a valid masters in that country and after your admission is confirmed in any of the German University.

But for the Short Term Courses you can't apply to them, and you can't get the visa to go to Germany for the short term courses.

Not only to Germany, no other country will allow foreign students for pursuing short term courses.

If you are not interested in doing MS, then try for a job through consultancies.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?