18th February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the admissions schedule of CBSE school at Bnasthali for class 6th?

mam \sir,
i my self is amother of my daughter named samridhi who is now studing in c b s c carriculam at sant karens patna .
kindly sujest me for admission seduled in your institution at bnasthali
thankin you
reeta tiwary
patna
con no: 9334058597
ak_tiwari67@hot mail.com.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  3. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  4. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  6. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  7. How can I get admission in Rashtriya Military School being a 6th CBSE student?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce in Bhopal?
  9. How to approach for admission in Sainik Schools and Military Schools? -- [New]
  10. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  11. 6th class maths cbse model papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I manage school studies with coaching class?
  13. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  14. Change of school in class XIIth in same board but different station due to transfer of father
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  16. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  17. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  18. Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school?
5th August 2015, 12:40 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get the admissions schedule of CBSE school at Bnasthali for class 6th?

There is no hard and fast rule which every school follows for the admission.
- Some of the schools take only the written test of the students.
- While some take the interview also.
- Some, even take the interview of the parents.

Also, for the admission, you would be requiring the usual documents that the current school issues like the

## Character certificate,
## Migration certificate,
## Transfer certificate etc.
and submit them to the new school for the transfer.

Regarding the admission schedule of any particular school, you need to visit the official website of that school. Then only you will be able to get the correct information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?