23rd March 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about M.Tech application form? How can I apply for the same in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh?

Hi.. Can i know in which website i can apply for m tech/me in uttar pradesh nd madya pradesh states??

8th April 2019, 07:49 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get details about M.Tech application form? How can I apply for the same in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh?

Hi,

There is no particular website for it as there are various institutions in both UP and MP which offer M.Tech programme. And each and every institution has their own official website.
So search the institutions on google from both UP and MP where you desire to persue M.tech.
Get their official website from there and login there and fill up the application there.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?