19th May 2011, 01:24 PM
S H Qureshi

Minimum academic qualification to get admission for M.Tech course? What subjects are offered for M.Tech? Details about campus placement after M.Tech?

What is the minimum acadmic qualification to get admission for M.Tech courses?
What subjects you offer for M.Tech. Whats about the campus placement after M.Tech.

8th September 2011, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Minimum academic qualification to get admission for M.Tech course? What subjects are offered for M.Tech? Details about campus placement after M.Tech?

Dear student,

The minimum qualification for M.Tech is you have to finish B.E., You can join in M.Tech through gate score or tancet score.
Lot of courses are available in M.Tech.,
some of them are
applied electronics,
communication systems
communication engg.,
vlsi design
computer science and engg.,
computer and communication
power electronics
power systems
structural engg
cad cam
chemical engg
polymer technology
embedded systems
wireless communication
Now many software companies are hiring PG students........
After completing M.Tech they can go for the teaching field also........

all the best
30th October 2011, 09:41 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Minimum academic qualification to get admission for M.Tech course? What subjects are offered for M.Tech? Details about campus placement after M.Tech?

There is only one acknowledged exam for doing m.tech is GATE EXAM which make you to enter into top universities like IIT's ,NIT,DELHI UNVERSITY,JNTU,OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and many more top other university ..with M.tech they also give you scholarship so that you will be financially strong....try to get 90% above in GATE.

Eligibility for GATE Exam:
  • **either Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
  • **either Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications
  • **either Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
only these candidates can apply ..

• for Gate as there is no age limit
  • and no number of attempts defined in GATE exam..
  • and also there is no minimum percentage criteria ,

gate marks are applicable for all colleges and it is valid for 2 years ..
some private colleges conduct their own exams too but most of university consider gate exam..marks

There are varieties of subjects available for m.tech according to you choice like
  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Earth Sciences
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science (MM)
  • Cross Departmental Programme- Materials, Manufacturing and Modeling (MMM)
  • Center of Studies in Resources Engineering
  • Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering
  • Energy Science & Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
  • Systems & Control Engineering
  • Environmental Science & Engineering
27th January 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum academic qualification to get admission for M.Tech course? What subjects are offered for M.Tech? Details about campus placement after M.Tech?

I want to know about scholarships given to students pursuing M.Tech or from O.U both part time and full time ?
13th January 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

did is it important to do 12 class if the person is diploma holder and he has also ado B.E?
18th March 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA from O.U,and completed in B.s.c computers. am i eligible for M.Tech computer science course?
15th July 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 920 marks in inter can i get sear in cbit college for btech
4th November 2013, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

i have an aggregate percentage of 49.74% in B.E civil.But as per my understanding all indian universities need a minimum of 50% score at engg to be eligible for applying for master degree especially M.Tech. Plz guide me is there still any chance for me to do Mtech in civil engg?

Chethan kumar,Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?