12th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about Public interactional law and human rights?

Public interactional law and human rights
send details on my id..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  2. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  3. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  4. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  5. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  6. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  7. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  8. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  9. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  10. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?
  12. When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  13. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. List of institutes offering distance M.Phil(Human Rights) course in Delhi
  15. Is there any age limit to do LLB for a Commerce Graduate?
  16. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  17. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
8th April 2015, 06:56 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: How may I get details about Public interactional law and human rights?

Enforcement of international human rights law can occur on either a domestic, a regional or an international level.
Following are some websites from where you will get all the information related to public international law and human rihghts.

www.icrc.org
www.pgaction.org
www.geneva-academy.ch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?