27th July 2011, 03:20 AM
ruchisinghal

How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance

I am an MBA finance (30 years) having private experience of 4 years in accounts and finance and now i want to apply in govt job, plz help me?

2nd April 2014, 05:49 PM
satyaneeraj.33

Default Re: How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance

Miss Ruchi

You don't have exceed maximum age level. So don't think about your age. There are a lot scope in government organizations, Banking Sector, Government Universities and Colleges etc as you are a MBA scholor. You have to check employment news and news paper regularly for the job notifications and should apply. Also you should have clear aptitude test for that. So you should start preparation to clear Exams.

Best of Luck....
16th April 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance

Dear sir,

i have done MBA with finance in 2010 and desperately hunting for the jobs ,should i do cfp from strategem solutions it is costing around 1 lakh. As it will add to my proffessional degree weightage.plz advice as i am 32 yrs old.want a good govt job.

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?