18th September 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?

dear sir,
i have completed mba in marketing and finance.right now i am looking for job.my intrest in goverment jobs.therefor various jos are opening in rajasthan on contract bases..but we are unaware from these jobs interview..if you can provide us information relevent to these jobs(under govt).please send me on my mail id [email protected].
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  2. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  4. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  6. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  9. Which option is good between MBA in finance or MBA in marketing?
  10. Which masters course is good? MBA in Finance or MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  11. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  12. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session?
  13. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  14. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  16. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA?
  17. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  18. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
10th May 2011, 10:45 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?

After completing MBA you have good chances to get jobs on contract basis you have to Consult any consultancy.
17th May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?

which type of govt job we can get after BA/ BSc with 50 marks
19th August 2011, 07:13 PM
sylishneha

Default Re: Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?

After completing MBA you have good chances to get jobs on contract basis you have to Consult any consultancy.

30th January 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about government job for mba in rajasthan.

regards

jaiprkash mehta
udaipur
m-9929597219
31st January 2012, 02:52 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Yeah ofcourse you are eligible for MBA after completing your BA in private.
The eligibility criteria for MBA is that a candidate must be graduate with minimum 50% from a recognised college or university.

there are various specializations in MBA, you should choose the specialization according to your interest.
There are various entrance exams like CAT, MAT, SNAP, etc. You'll have to perform very well in entrance exam to get admission in recognised college or university.

good luck..
23rd April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

My self jagjeet singh pruthi.My qualification is MBA in Marketing & NM.conm in EAFM & 4 years exp. in insurance sector.I want to change the line I m searching job any Company and official job any sector, any hr jobs any contractual job any field give me urgent help for job right now i m facing more problems.give me one chance.Thanks of lot.
My contact no. is 91-9781989296.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?