2nd June 2011, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

How may I get Information about collages in navi Mumbai?

Dear sir,
i am just passed out of 1oth this year. I want too know the collages for diploma in civil in navi mumbai.and the % needed

thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top collages for MCA degree through correspondence in Navi Mumbai?
  2. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  3. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  4. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  6. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  8. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  9. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  10. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Sceince or Information Technology?
  12. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  13. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  14. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  15. What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET -- [New]
  16. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  17. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  18. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
4th May 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get Information about collages in navi Mumbai?

I have complete civil and architecharal draftsmanan
and i work in architectural dragfsman then i have decided complete civil diploma degree please explain the best benefit of diploma degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?