9th March 2012, 02:49 PM
ananddindawar

How may I get a job in government of central government? I've completed the diploma in computer science and doing field work as supervisor in raw material store

I am completed the diploma computer science in, so i want Govt. or central
job govt jobs, now i am doing another feild work as supervisonr in raw meterial store.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  3. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field? -- [New]
  4. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  5. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  6. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  7. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  8. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
  9. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?
  10. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  13. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  14. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Can computer science engineer get good central government job?
  17. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
22nd October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in government of central government? I've completed the diploma in computer science and doing field work as supervisor in raw material store

I am a Physics Hons. third year student in St. Stephens college, DU and would like to know how can I get into a suitable central government or state government jobs after completion of my graduation? Do I need to do any other course for that? Please let me know. Thanks -
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?