21st August 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus should I prepare for Electronics and Telecommunication for Graduate Trainee Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

hi I am Manas Protim Mahanta.I am a gradute in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering,I want the syllabus of gradute trainee exam to be held on 7th oct,2012 & previous years question papers of E&T depertment.
Yours Faithfully
Manas Protim Mahanta
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  2. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  3. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  4. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  5. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  6. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  7. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  8. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
  9. Previous 5 years question papers for the post of J.E Trans Trainee Mahatransco for electronics and telecommunication
  10. Syllabus and previous year question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  12. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  13. What is the syllabus for electronics and telecommunication branch? Previous exam question papers?
  14. BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  15. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers for electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate engineer trainee exam? Previous year question papers of the exam?
22nd October 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for Electronics and Telecommunication for Graduate Trainee Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

sir i am suresha B T,BE(telecommunication),how i can prepare well for management trainee oct 2012(technical),help me sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?