23rd May 2011, 06:51 PM
nrnjn_kla

How may I get a job in Kolkata? I'm currently working in a corporate insurance company outside Bengal for last 10 years

Respected sir
I BORN ATSUNDARBAN WEST BENGAL WORKING IN CORPORATE INSURANCE LAST 10 YRS OUT SIDE BENGAL , NO I WANT TO KOLKATA BUT Y COMPANY IS SAID IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, I F GO TO KOKATA THEN YOU LEFT THE ORG. DUE TO LONG DAY STAYING IN OUT SIDE KOLKATA I FED UP, KINDLY ARRANGE ME AJOB NEAR KOKATA. MY PRESENT SALARY 3 LAKH +
AND ADMINISTRATIVE WORK I DO,
BUT IN KOLKATA ANY TYPE OF JOB I CAN DO . THE MAIN PROBLEM IS IAM NOW 42 YRS,
KINDLY HELP ME,
(NAME

27th June 2015, 10:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get a job in Kolkata? I'm currently working in a corporate insurance company outside Bengal for last 10 years

As you are working since last 10 years in a corporate company that is very good for you and a plus point to you because you are a experienced person and any company will easily hire you with out any problem because you don,t need to spend any extra time for the training to work forward as you know the well conditions of working and can create a good environment for the working.

>> For this you have to submit your resume to the company will your full details of qualifications and experience that you have gain from any other company working with that company and then they will call you for interview.

>> If you are selected in the interview it can be that you can get even the better salary and facilities in that company for your services that you will give to that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?