12th March 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?

Hi i am 2nd year student of Bengal College Of Engineering And Technology doing B.Tech in CSE. how i will apply for vocational training in IBM at kolkata and what type of training i should do? please suggest me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM, Kolkata?
  4. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  6. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  9. How to get Vocational Training being Mechanical Engineer in Kolkata?
  10. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  12. How can I apply for summer training in IBM?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  15. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  16. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  17. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  18. How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2011, 12:49 AM
babydoll

Default Re: What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?

Hello friend,
As i know IBM doesn't provide vocational training to the freshers students,they provide training to their employee. However, IBM has its own training centers in Kolkata and Barrackpore. The training centers of IBM is known as IBM ACE, this will be conducted by MCAPL (Moniba Compu Academy pvt. ltd),saltlake.

IBM ACE offers many short as well as long duration courses to the Engineering/ MCA/BCA students.

The list of courses and there fees structure:

*C & C++ FESS:5000, DURATION:3M
*JAVA FEES:7500, DURATION:2M
*SQL/MYSQL/ORACLE FEES:3800, DURATION:1M
*LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN & TCP/IP FEES:4000, DURATION:2M
*PHP FEES:2900, DURATION:1M
*.NET FRAMEWORK FEES:6000, DURATION:3M
*PERL FEES:4500, DURATION:2M
*PYTHON SAME
*DATABASE FEES:4800, DURATION:2M
*AIX FEES: 21000, DURATION:6M
*LOTUS FEES: 40000, DURATION:6-8M
*DB2 FEES: 25000, DURATION:6M

For registration in any of the given courses you have to send a Rs.1000 DD in favor of Moniba Compu Academy pvt. ltd, payable at Saltlake, kolkata.

ADDRESS:
Moniba compu Academy Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, Govind Bhawan
AN Block (Near Swiss Gate) Sector5,
Salt Lake,Kolkata-700102
Phone No: (033) 25941927/25935201
M: 033-31036665, 09331036665
30th April 2011, 11:49 AM
brijesh kumar shukla

Default Re: What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?

FRIEND YOU DON'T REQUIRE TO SPECIFY ANY SPECIAL SUBJECT WHILE APPLYING FOR V.T.(VOCATIONAL TRAINING) PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME IS GIVEN BELOW:-

1) first bring the V.T form from your college with stamp and sign. of your t.p.o.

2) write your name ,branch, year etc .

3) add resume with the form if there is need .

4) and apply it to the company where you want.

THANKS;
27th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

when training will start?
27th May 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

when training will start in kolkata ibm training centres in 2011
25th December 2011, 04:42 PM
joblesswork

FRIEND YOU DON'T REQUIRE TO SPECIFY ANY SPECIAL SUBJECT WHILE APPLYING FOR V.T.(VOCATIONAL TRAINING) PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME IS GIVEN BELOW:-

1) first bring the V.T form from your college with stamp and sign. of your t.p.o.

2) write your name ,branch, year etc .

3) add resume with the form if there is need .

4) and apply it to the company where you want.
1st May 2012, 03:52 PM
GOMATI KUMARI

i am 2nd year b.tech, branch-it.i want to vocational training in during summer vacation.is it possible,then give me reply for 2 seat in the company at earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?