24th October 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?

Plz send exam papers for Group G & H (IT & Systems) ICFAI Tripura, for year
please reply soon..

15th May 2012, 12:45 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?

Friend,

The state rank is used to take admissions in the colleges which are in your state and because that is
because they have some seats reserved for the candidates who belong to that state in which that college
is situated.so you can get any seat if you did your 12th from bihar and if not then there are no chances of getting a seat.

NIT are the nationally renowned institutes in India providing excellent and best education facilities in undergraduate, post graduate and diploma courses of science.

The admission in undergraduate b.tech or BE course in NIT is done based on your rank in the AIEEE entrance(AIR) rank.

It is generally that you should get atleast 20000 to get into a good NIT with your favourite. Also your state rank must be a minimum of 2000 rank.
Since you have not got this rank as you have secured around 4000 state rank then I am sorry You are not eligible for the NIT unless and until you belong to SC/ST category since only then you can get NIT patna in the 2nd or 3rd counselling.

::Good Luck::
Haider Khan
21st October 2012, 05:37 PM
shobhitaggarwal83

Default Re: How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?

Hi, i am pursuing MBA in finance from ICFAI University (distance education). Kindly send previous years question papers for Group-G and Group-H on my email id.
[email protected]
16th November 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year MCQ of groupG&H of IT&Systems of MBA. Plz send it on my email ID- [email protected] & [email protected].

Thanking You
14th April 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone send me past papers for MBA - IT & Systems 2010 onwards (till 2013-14). Pls. My email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?