14th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I am going to fail in 12th science examination 2015?

Dear sir,
I Had given a 12th science examination 2015 & paper was very difficult.So I know very well that I am going to fail in that examination & now I am felling very worry about that.So I have a humble request that you help me what I have to do now?

14th April 2015, 08:28 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do if I am going to fail in 12th science examination 2015?

First wait for the results if you are fail in 1 subject then fill up the reappear form for the paper in which you are fail and then prepare again for the exam if you clear it in that chance then you will be overall pass in 12th class

Board examination of CBSE was conducted in the month of February and March and after declaration of result re-exam is held in the month of July the same year. No change in exam pattern it is same

Fill the form online

Here necessary and quick steps are given to download the form from the official portal:

Firstly open the official website that is cbse.nic.in.
Now you need to move to public portal section.
After moving to the public portal on the left side you will get link given as “forms”.
After that so many forms will appear in front of you, from them you need to go for the compartment form.
Now fill the form by giving all required and necessary details.
After filling the form, check all the required given details and then press submit button.
14th April 2015, 09:32 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I am going to fail in 12th science examination 2015?

My personal suggestion is to take up the exam once again and clear it. You are eligible to do graduation in any discipline only after passing 12th class. So kindly, take it seriously and start preparing for compartmental exam. I would advice you to refer to the previous year question papers and important repeated questions asked in the examination.

Since, you are attempting compartmental exam, the difficulty level will be quite high.

14th April 2015, 10:24 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# There is a proverb that failures are pillars to success. Being successful or unsuccessful is a part of life.

# We should not lose hope, balance of mind and self-determination even if we failed singly or repetedly.

# We have to learn from our failures. Our failures teach us our mistakes, drawbacks and shortcomings. It inspires us to improve our preparation and adopt concrete strategy.

# You have told in the query that you are sure to fail in 12th examination. But it is not the end of life.

# There is still a ray of hope. You should now ready for reappear eamination of 12th standard. You should again strart your preparation for 12th examination by adopting better way of preparation.

# You should work more on your weaker areas in studies. Don't hesitate to take help from teachers, teacher of coaching classes, parents or even seniors.

# In next attempt of 12th board examination, with proper & better preparation and adequate focus on weaker areas in studies, you will be able to perform much better and also able to pass with flying colours.

# After successful completion of 10+2, you have ample options in career formation.

# You can make your career in followings after 10+2:

* NDA Examination
* Special Class Railway Apprenticeship (SCRA) Examination
* SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination for LDC & DEO
* SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination
* IBPS Bank Clerk Examination
* SBI Clerk Examination
* and many more competitive examinatios.

# You can also go for pursuing following courses after 10+2:

* MBBS/BDS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS
* BBA
* BCA
* BFA
* LLB
* B.Sc/B.A
* D. Pharmacy or B. Pharmacy
* and many more courses
14th April 2015, 01:11 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

The past cannot be undone but its good that you now want to know about the future steps that you can take after the result.
See, there is no way out, if you do not belong to a business family and at some point of time in future, you would want to do job, then you have to clear your intermediate.

For that you have to fill the compartment paper form. It is the paper for those who do not clear their board exams in their first attempt. So, CBSE has made the provision of compartment so hat the failed students have a chance again to appear for the exam and those students who have got less marks can improve.

The last date of compartment is not disclosed yet but it will most probably be held in the month of august as per the regular trend of each year.
14th April 2015, 02:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are very confident that you are going to fail in 12th Class (Science Stream), I suggest you to start your strong preparation once again. Do you know ? After every regular examination, there supplementary examinations are conducted every year with in two months after 2 months. i.e., If you give your 12th class regular board examinations in the month of April, then Supplementary examinations are held in the month of May/ June in the same year. As there would be a supplementary exams conducted by board in May/ June, you can write that same paper (science) paper with out wasting an year. Get the Syllabus first and collect previous papers as many as you can and solve them as per your schedule. Remember that no subject is difficult and since even impossible says I'am possible and so you can definitely crack this supplementary exam this time.
14th April 2015, 03:04 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry at all " Failure is The Pillar of Success " As you no you are going to be fail this time start your study from now unwards for next year because with out +2 degree there is no carrier so you have to get a +2 degree from a recognized board .

If you think +2 science is though for you can change your stream to Commerce or ARTS but in this you are going loose one more year because you have to join from 11th class i.e from the beginning .

Other wise you can go for Diploma courses which is after 10th , after Diploma you can go for degree courses in lateral entry where You can skip out one year from Degree course which is three years for you.
14th April 2015, 05:37 PM
poojasingh151

Do not lose heart, success and failure are part and parcel of life. You cannot succeed if you donot fail in your life. Failures are the best teachers for achievers, so there is nothing to worry, just be calm and composed and wait for declaration of result.

If you fail, then just prepare again for the exam with hard work, determination and devotion towards different subjects of 10+2 exam.

Try not to repeat the mistakes which you did earlier which caused failure.

Practice previous years papers, gain good concept of each and every subjects of 10+2. Never look back in life and be free from regrets and always live tension free then only you can get success and perform well with 100% efficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?