26th December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How may I get training with law professionals and law firm?

please advice me
how to get training with law professinals and a law firm
send details..

30th August 2012, 03:18 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get training with law professionals and law firm?

To get training from lawyers/advocates you will have to approach them.
You haven't mentioned your educational qualification and whether you are pursuing any degree course in law or not. It is important to know to provide you the information.

You will have to look for the lawyers/advocates in your locality (you can refer the local yellow pages), shortlist their name according to your profile and approach them one by one. There are different types of Lawyers. Some practice in crime, some is taxation, some in cyber crime etc. Hence, while choosing you should know exactly what they practice.

If they are in need of an assistant they will certainly keep you as an assistant or trainee.
* note:- The normal practice which CA and Lawyers (often termed as 'self employed professional') execute while hiring candidates is that they keep them on 'on the job training'. This means they shall also pay you a stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?