12th January 2011, 11:05 AM
gouthamthemariner

How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?

i finis my mechanical engineerin and now i am interested to do marine also so may i know the procedure or its possible.... if its means plz say the best institute to study...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  3. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  5. What to do to join Marine engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Any government college provides Marine engineering? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  11. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  12. How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  16. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  18. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
6th March 2012, 08:45 PM
balajincc

Default Re: How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?

Hindustan university in Chennai,is one of the best institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?