20th November 2011, 12:49 PM
sny108

How may I prepare for HAS? What's the procedure for preparation? I'm an engineering student

sir
can any student from engg. side can do prepare for the HAS if yes then what is the procedure and what are the req. of test? and please attach all the necessary things... please I ll be ery thankful to you.............

Related Questions:
  1. Whats the procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT while doing 3rd year engineering?
  2. How can I apply for IPS post after doing ECE? What is the preparation method?
  3. How to search for a job in Core side? Procedure to prepare for the job?
  4. Procedure to apply for civil services examination? Reference books to prepare for preliminary examination?
  5. What is the right time to start preparation for IAS? I am a 1st year engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for group II? What is the procedure to prepare?
  7. What preparatory strategy to adopt and how to manage time? -- [New]
  8. How to become an IAS officer after passing electrical engineering? How to start preparation for UPSC entrance
  9. What is the procedure to prepare for the RRB entrance exam?
  10. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  11. How can I prepare for GATE if I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  12. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  13. How to prepare for the upcoming GATE exam(Computer Science Engineering)?
  14. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  15. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am a student studying in BAMU University
  16. Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies?
  17. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  18. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
1st June 2012, 01:34 PM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: How may I prepare for HAS? What's the procedure for preparation? I'm an engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by sny108 View Post
sir
can any student from engg. side can do prepare for the HAS if yes then what is the procedure and what are the req. of test? and please attach all the necessary things... please I ll be ery thankful to you.............

yes you can appear for the HAS ( himachal administrative service exam )

EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA ~

The candidate must have cleared his bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university.

AGE ~

21- 35 YRS.

For government employee - 37 yr.

EXAM PATTERN ~

there will be 2 papers

1.General studies

this paper will consist of 100 objective types questions of 2 marks each . total 200 marks

syllabus

1.general science

2.history ,geography

3.history of india

4.current events

5.india and world geography

6.economics and social development.

2. CSAT

Paper consist of 100 objective questions of 2 marks each - total 200 marks.

syllabus

1.interpersonal skill

2.reasoning

3. decision making

4.comprehension

5.general mental ability

6.basic math

7.english language

HOW TO APPLY ~

it will be announced in the official website, you can apply their online.

apply to the post which is suitable for you.

you can apply both offline and online

date of commencement of exam and other information's will be notified in the application

OFFICIAL WEBSITE ~

> http://hp.gov.in/hppsc/ <

ATTACHMENT ~

Latest job recruitment notification
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2012_5_I_Advt.pdf(239.5 KB, 363 views)
9th June 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I prepare for HAS? What's the procedure for preparation? I'm an engineering student

Sir which is the best publication for prepare for HAS Exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?