16th May 2011, 06:25 PM
saru8888

Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?

why envirmental sscience subject is not compalsary in himachal pradesh as it is compalsary in punjab like punjab this is very important subject it should be compolsary in himachal pradesh ...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  3. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
  6. Ph.D through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal?
  7. How can I avail 15% quota for outside Punjabi candidates in PMET? I'm from Himachal Pradesh
  8. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
  9. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  10. Best college for B.Sc in punjab and himachal pradesh?
  11. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  12. Am I eligible for 15% seats after belonging to HP and not studying in Punjab?
  13. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance test if I am a student from Himachal Pradesh
  14. Colleges and universities offering MSc in Microbiology?
  15. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. Information regarding colleges offering Medical Microbiology?
  17. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  18. Medical microbiology research institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2015, 05:39 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?

>> To be a subject compulsory it is not the decision of individual but it's all are decided by the Higher authority that what they think of it also it is varies from a university to another university because a subject is compulsory in a university can be elective in other university for this we can not do anything this is the process of patterns of the syllabus of university.

>> For this mostly we can only write it to the vice Chancellor of university and he can talk to the administration and what they think of it will be the final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?