30th October 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?

Dear sir
I have completed my PGDM degress & currently working in a top private sector bank in the country as a relationship manager.I want to pursue Phd degree in management from top most universities in USA /UK.
Kindly suggest me regarding the entrance tests & Coching center for preparation.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh

Related Questions:
  1. Is PGDM accepted for pursuing PhD in USA? Top universities in USA for management studies?
  2. Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?
  3. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  7. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  8. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
  9. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  10. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  11. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  12. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  15. Which are the top universities for Management Post Graduates in USA? How much TOEFL and GRE score is required to enter in Management Faculty?
  16. What is the last date to get the Ph.D entrance exam form?
  17. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Management subjects? Universities offering the course?
  18. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
8th February 2019, 10:31 AM
ritu.198317

Default Re: How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?

To pursue a PhD in management from top university in USA, do the following:
US generally offer a combined PhD and Master's degree. It takes 3 to 6 years to complete a PhD degree in USA. Some Top universities in USA are:

Stanford University
Yale University

Harvard University
Princeton University

Check for the availability of seats in these unversitiies. The eligibility criteria for appyling is that the candidate should have 16 years of education. A candidate must have completed four years of education after 10+2.

After applying a candidate need to appear for the test such as GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS.

There are various coaching centres in India from where preparation for these exams an be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?