28th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I study in Germany after completing B.Tech with 68% marks in India?

Iam completed my b.tech with 68 percentage from indian univarsity, tell me what is the elegibilty critirea
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  2. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  3. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  6. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany? -- [New]
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  10. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  11. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  12. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  13. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  15. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  17. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  18. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
23rd October 2015, 10:19 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I study in Germany after completing B.Tech with 68% marks in India?

The exam which you should now be preparing to get admission in universities of countries like Germany or US etc is the GRE. It will
1. not only help to get you good universities
but also
2. you will get certain percent of scholarship because of which the monetary burden will also reduce.

Now let us discuss about the exam.
There is no specific eligibility criterion for GRE.
You just need to be a graduate to appear fir this exam.

The exam is divided into 4 parts-
1) Analytical Writing(One section with two separately timed tasks)

Task 1 - Analyse an Issue- 30 mins
Task 2 - Analyse an Argument task- 30 mins

2) Verbal Reasoning (Two sections)

20 questions per section- 30 mins each

3) Unscored -
This section will not be declared explicitly and can appear in any order after Analytical Writing section. Questions in this section are being tried out either for possible use in future tests or to ensure that scores on new editions of the test are comparable to scores from earlier editions.

4) Research-
This section will be declared explicitly and, if included, will appear at the end of the test instead of the Unscored section. Questions in this section are included for ETS research purposes.

Also, its not that GRE is the only option.
You can give GMAT also, for the MBA course.
You can also contact to the universities directly but in that case you should have a very superb academic background and percentages backing you.

So, there are many options. You can select the one which best suits you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?