12th February 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

How may I take admission in Puttapurthi University for B.Sc degree?

i want to know that ... how can the addmition in bsc course or collage enterance in puttapurthi university..?

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  3. Can I take admission in Amravati University in any PG course?
  4. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  5. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. How to take admission in nursing course in orissa? I have completed my BSc degree
  7. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  8. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  9. Will I have any problem to take admission having 530 score in MAT? -- [New]
  10. Whether B.Sc Multimedia & Animation courses offered by Manipal Bangalore and Frameboxx Mumbai have good value and scope?
  11. How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?
  12. Is a 2 years graduation degree not valid
  13. What are the career options in Biology after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  15. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for BCA final year student who had Biology in 12th standard?
  16. How to take admission in degree after passing BSc degree
  17. Will I be able to get a job for MSc Horticulture after getting a degree of BSc Horticulture?
  18. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
1st January 2013, 09:46 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: How may I take admission in Puttapurthi University for B.Sc degree?

Hello friends,

Sir,there is no any university with the name Puttapurthi university in India.I think you saying about Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning in Puttaparthi ,which is situated in Main Road, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh.

The admissions procedures are designed to provide an equal and fair chance for all suitable candidates to secure admission. Selected students are from various parts of India and this diversity contributes to a rich and stimulating learning environment that brings the best out of students and prepares them for professional challenges after graduation.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?