29th January 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?

how can i get admission in jadavpur university for bsc hons in math or physics?do i have to pass any admission test or any entrance exam for getting chance in jadavpur university for bsc hons?what is the procedure to get chance or admission in jadavpur university?and if there is no admission tests ,how many marks have to be carried to get admission in jadavpur university for bsc hons?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  2. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University?
  3. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  4. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  6. How to get the syllabus of part time B.E admission test in Jadavpur University?
  7. Admission Procedure for Part time B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Jadavpur University? When will be the Prospectus available for this?
  8. Syllabus for English honours admission test of Jadavpur University?
  9. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  10. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  12. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  14. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  15. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  16. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  17. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
3rd February 2015, 08:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get admission in jadavpur university for bsc hons in math or physics?do i have to pass any admission test or any entrance exam for getting chance in jadavpur university for bsc hons?what is the procedure to get chance or admission in jadavpur university?and if there is no admission tests ,how many marks have to be carried to get admission in jadavpur university for bsc hons?
Yes, you must appear and qualify in the Admission Test conducted by the Jadavpur university in order to get admission for B. Sc Mathematics or Physics course.

-> The student should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board. Jadavpur university conduct entrance exams as well as interview to admit the eligible candidates for this course.

IMPORTANT DATES:

- Last date for online submission of application form: July, 2015
- Date of entrance exam: July, 2015

CONTACT INFORMATION
Jadavpur University
Address: 188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road,
Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Phone: 033 2457 2227
www.jaduniv.edu.in
28th April 2015, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?

when the application form for admission in Bsc physics will be released
23rd May 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for admission test of Mathematics hons. at Jadavpur University?
23rd May 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for admission test of Mathematics hons. at Jadavpur University?
23rd May 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for admission test of mathematics hons. at Jadavpur University?
14th March 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to give admission test to get chance in jadavpur university for b.Sc in chemistry???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?